Award-winning loft dwelling in Prenzlauer-Berg
Choriner Straße 55
HIGH LIVING STANDARD
The light flooded loft designed by Ester Bruzkus combines generosity, comfort and aesthetics. The renowned architect was awarded multiple times for the extraordinary living concept. Every centimetre of the flat is put into limelight. The special features of the famous building are skilfully put into scene.
WHERE THE LIFE OF THE CITY PULSATES
The Choriner Straße is a picture-perfect side street with periodic buildings. It is located in the midst of the Rosenthaler Vorstadt at the border between Mitte and Prenzlauer Berg. Simultaneously, the area is a living environment of contrasts: history meets trends, award-winning cuisine meets fast-food chains, designer label meets secondhand.
- light flooded loft dwelling
- block of flats built by Planopp architects in 2001
- flat designed by Bruzkus Batekt architects in 2014
- honoured with the Finest Interior Award
- two balconies out of finely woven steel mesh
- clear view of the berlin tv tower
- the flat covers the full depth of the building
- high quality custom installations in all rooms
- ceiling high French doors (180° rotatable)
- designer fitted kitchen with an island (Statuario-marble)
- generous living and dining area
- concrete flooring
- bedroom with full-surface oak cabinets (ceiling, walls, floor)
- integrated reading area with a small library
- flexible folding door serving as a separation to the living room
- modern en suite bathroom with marble elements (bath tub and shower)
- cabinets with generous storage space
Do you have any questions?
We would be happy to help.